Thursday, April 16, 2009 By: JMimie

My Prayer


Life is pretty stressful and frustrating this week. Being blamed for many unfair reasons. Being misunderstood and misinterpreted. And worst of all, I've to accept that one of my close relatives has renounced his faith and chooses to deny the Savior. It's so heart-breaking! Lots of things seem to be out of control.

Lord, for my sake, empower me that I will rise and soar like an eagle above all the troubles that surround me. Give me wisdom and fairness to evaluate. Give me patience, compassion and kindness for all people.

In times like these...thank God that I have Him as my tower of refuge. Amen.

3 comments:

IsOn said...

Ba, kada i sumusa banar bo ki mimie. iti no kowoowoyoon do pomogunan om riniba. kadang2 amu daton oorotiyan ong nokuro nga iso not pogiroton daton banar id ginawo, ong kikoosipan po, sumintor banar.

Kinoringan i ot kelo mangatur kikiawi diti. aso no panasalan ong nokokito no dit ralan totulid nga kumilong po.

ong itungon kiawi mimang ko kopokoruol dot ginawo om pongitungan, nga isai tokow ma tokow diti. ganta kadapat tokow marap banar sid Kinoringan.

"Tuhan jadikan segala sesuatu indah pada waktunya" ka diri. wowosion nu sino ki. inggaraan tekau magandaa sesera kolian ku kembagu. ;)

Mogoron said...

Please read 2 Co 4:16 - 5:10

JMimie said...

Pinsan Ison & Mogoron,

Thank you dear brothers!

Footer