Friday, April 17, 2009 By: JMimie

A Moment To Be Thankful

Without faith, hope and love our lives are miserable. But the greatest of these is love.

Sometimes I do feel that life is extremely being unfair to me. So many unanswered 'whys' make my days blue and gloomy. At such times, the best thing I can do is to focus on all the blessings that God has given me. Then, I started counting them one by one until finally I fall down on my knees before Him, awed and humbled by the reality of how much God has loved me and been with me unconditionally. Though many times in my heart I've questioned Him and even failed to believe Him, yet He's been faithful to be by my side through it all. How amazing! and I just love Him simply because He first loved me.

The blessings...I've got abundant of them. Especially the blessings of love. I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with loving and caring parents, brothers and sisters. My life with them has been so much of joys and loves. Without them, I could have died long time ago. They are my everything. I'm also grateful that I have a group of very supportive relatives and friends. They are always there to cheer me up and even cry with me. Their endless prayers for me mean a lot to me. May God bless you all my friends!

Last but not least, thank you dear Lord for sending me the most special gift of love through someone who's willing to accept and love me just the way I am. To the one that I love, you are a miracle from God for me. I love you.

All in all...these blessings of love truly remind me that there's no reason for me to be miserable because God has blessed me enough more that what I deserve to. Thank you..

4 comments:

koben said...

very inspiring message. and glad to hear from you again. cheers!

IsOn said...

How beautiful is Agape Love... no word can explain it better than our own personal intimacy with Him who first love us far beyond our imagination. Thank you for your love Lord. God bless you dear Mimie...

JMimie said...

Sheera, let's smile and the world will smile with us :)

Hi Koben,
I'm so happy to have u here.
It's been quite a long time I didnt hear from u. Thanks for taking time to lawat2 me here...do keep in touch:-D

Ison,
Thank you for being a wonderful and supportive brother of mine. I love you dear brother.

Umar Safri said...

mimie,

very tremendous entry! :-)

Footer