Monday, April 6, 2009 By: JMimie

From The Deepest of My Heart

After reading a few of my friends’ “SAD” entries…these thoughts came popping up on my mind…



It’s not an easy road that I’m travelling through


It’s an avenue that least gets chosen by


It’s not a bed of roses that I’m lying on


It’s a chamber full of deadly thorns


Given the one and only option of pain and suffering


I better dare to choose not to lose hope


For I know that my hope is built on the the Rock of Ages



Afterthought: While it’s good for us to get busy preparing for the worst, don’t forget to keep hoping for the best. Cheer up my friends!

5 comments:

BeautifulSheera said...

waaahhh..

Defntly, this work of yours goin into my Literature Book! AWESOME Mimie!

JMimie said...

Thanks Sheera...ko pun apa kurangnya..i love and enjoy reading ur writings too..very fascinating! Long live TESL power!! hehe

Nunu Nopolah said...

J, ya jalan saya dulu dulu pun jalan gravel..hehehe..now, ada k sikit lah my living kaka..Really Living betul oh..

Cheers

Little Mike (LM) said...

kehidupan ialah cerita tentang hidup. Manis dan pahit dan segala yang terkandung di dalam emosi. Kesannya akan memburu diri kita sendiri jika kita gagal memerhatikan diri sendiri dari perspektif anggun dan ampuh.

JMimie said...

Hi HAY..nakalaga ko biano sitid sulap ku bo..hehe..inilah bah ni, jalan hidup kita memang tidak semuanya jalan aspal...apapun, itu jalan gravel la juga yg betul2 tulung kasi 'really living' kita semua..TQ

LM,
Macamana itu 'anggun dan ampuh' itu aah..hehe..kdg2 sya ni masih 'meraba2 di dalam gelap'..nasib baik la ada 'lampu pisik'..hahaha

Footer