Friday, October 1, 2010 By: JMimie

Starting Afresh

I know it's not the new year yet. It's only first of October. Still four months more to go to 2011. But I believe it's never too early neither too late to make new resolutions and start all over again. We can always have it now or then as long as we still have breath coming through our nostrils. As for me, I choose to mark today as my new beginning towards a more competitive attitude to struggle for what is ahead and press forward towards the goal to win the prize of the upward call.

In order for me to begin for a fresh new start, for a better one hopefully, I've found out that I need to get my "mind overhauled" daily which I never thought of being really needed before. I need to unlearn loads of unnecessary stuffs which are no longer relevant or are better to live without. How? These include having a certain period of peaceful getaway occasionally, separating or disconnecting or limiting my involvement with anything/anyone that do not support positive growth of my mind and forgiving and forgetting whatever grievances I have against another.

I know it wouldn't be easy to unlearn what we have learned for so long especially the negative ones. Trying to undo them is almost like attempting the impossible. But it's a must thing to do and we can only do it by the aid of a Higher Being, provided that we are willing to be obedient and teachable. Don't you wish to be naive again concerning evil things my friends? It's time to start afresh!


3 comments:

IsOn said...

"Life is clearly about suffering, and happiness only comes to those who can find the meaning in the suffering." -Jared F. Martinez

Take good care and God bless you my dear sis. :)

JMimie said...

Thanks bro :)

"Life never ceases to have meaning. Even in the most absurd, painful, and dehumanized situations, life has meaning and, therefore, even suffering is meaningful." - Viktor Frankl

JMimie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Footer